Tron: 2.0 - Available and on sale on Steam
Tron: 2.0 - The ret-conned sequel to Disney’s 1982 movie Tron, is now available for purchase on the Steam platform! (The only other way to play it is to download it illegally.)
About: Over 35 levels of challenging gameplay — Race at the speed of light, fight off computer Viruses and engage in violent digital combat.
Alan Bradley has finally perfected the technology to digitize people, which allows humans to enter the internal world of a computer. His program, “”Ma3a,”” has AI sophisticated enough to store the entire gene code of a person and the mathematical equations necessary to transfer people back and forth between the physical and digital world.
However, fCon — Future Control Industries — has learned of Alan’s research and is moving to take over the company. When Alan disappears mysteriously, finding him is up to Jet, his son. Jet uses his father’s technology to enter the computer world and, while investigating his father’s disappearance, discovers a sinister plot.
Four “”primitive”” weapons — disk, rod, ball, and mesh — are encountered in the computer world, though the disk is the only weapon that can be used both offensively and defensively. Jet will also ride light-cycles, both the classic cycle from the 1982 film and a new “”experimental”” update from designer Syd Mead (also responsible for the original light-cycle design).
- Steam Cloud
- Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
- Languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
- 84/100 from Metacritic Online
- 26 Positive reviews from the Steam Online Community
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III or AMD Athlon 500MHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB Direct3D compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L and 32-bit color
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2458 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible 16-bit Sound Card
Price: Originally $9.99, Tron 2.0 is now on sale for a limited time for $8.99!
Anonymous said: Any chance TRON: Uprising will return?
I doubt it